Millions of Americans are MasterCard holders. I use my MasterCard every day and didn’t appreciate all the included benefits. These benefits are all in addition to the bank that issues the card provides. Don’t be surprised – see how these benefits can save you money.
- MasterCard Global Service – Emergency assistance 24/7, anywhere, anytime, and in any language. Lost or stolen card? Receive a replacement one or a cash advance. World Elite members receive Global Service Premium.
- Luxury Hotels and Resorts Portfolio – Receive room upgrades, early check-in/late check-out and/or complimentary breakfast. Subject to availability. World Elite members receive special benefits and amenities and access to premium properties.
- Travel Assistance – Trip/travel planning before you leave home, and referrals for lawyers, doctors, or embassy information when traveling.
- Airport Lounge Access – Access to 600+ Airport Lounges with Priority Pass in over 100 countries.
- Roadside Assistance – Tire change, jump-starts, towing and gas delivery if you run into trouble on the road. Fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your eligible account.
- Concierge Service – Complimentary 24/7 assistance with dining reservations, travel questions, and finding just the right gift.
- Price Protection – If you purchase an eligible item on the card and find a lower advertised price within 120 days from when you purchased it you may be reimbursed for the difference.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance – Reimburses you and your family for any nonrefundable cancellation or change fee if your trip is interrupted or cancelled. Tickets must have been paid for with the card.
- Extended Warranty – Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to one year. Some exclusions and limitations apply.
- Purchase Assurance – Covers damaged or stolen items within 90 days of the purchase price. Some exclusions and limitations apply.
- Baggage Delay – Reimburses you for replacement of essential personal or business items when your baggage is delayed.
With MasterCard there are three levels of card types. The range of benefits depend on card type:
|World Elite MasterCard||World MasterCard||MasterCard|
|Airport Lounge Access|
|Global Service Premium||Global Service|
|Luxury Hotels and Resorts||Luxury Hotels and Resorts|
|Travel Assistance||Travel Assistance||Travel Assistance|
|Roadside Assistance||Roadside Assistance||Roadside Assistance|
|Concierge Service||Concierge Service||Concierge Service|
|Price Protection||Price Protection||Price Protection|
|Trip Cancellation Insurance||Trip Cancellation Insurance||Trip Cancellation Insurance|
|Extended Warranty||Extended Warranty||Extended Warranty|
|Purchase Assurance||Purchase Assurance||Purchase Assurance|
|Baggage Delay||Baggage Delay||Baggage Delay|